[digiKam-users] compatibility between releases

Donald Samuels don at snowedunder.com
Tue May 31 02:40:32 BST 2022

My two windows 10 computers that access digikam where the photos are on
a Synology drive are at 7.2. I just bought a new gaming laptop to better
handle affinity processing, and it is at windows 11. Is release 7.6
compatable with 7.2, or do I need to upgrade the windows 10 computers as
well?

If I upgrade, will I also be able to run on a Mac where in the past I
have had US Locale compatibility issues?  My wife prefers the Mac.

--
Thanks
Don Samuels