[digiKam-users] Blurry photos with 7.3 and 7.6

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon May 23 05:28:01 BST 2022

The problem is known with certain Sony RAW files. The embedded Jpeg is very
small for these images. The only way currently is to enable  half RAW preview.
Of course, this is also a reduction compared to the full view in the editor
and zooming in is not really suitable. Otherwise we would have to create the
possibility to add the full RAW decoding in the preview as well, but that
would also make the preview much slower.
With other camera models (e.g. Nikon) the problem does not occur, the embedded
preview Jpeg has the full size.

Maik