[digiKam-users] Blurry photos with 7.3 and 7.6

p b garmin255 at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 00:47:01 BST 2022

I am not sure why but images on my digikam have become blurry.  Using Windows 10.  First noticed when I updated to 7.6.  Went back to 7.3 and still have same problem.  Didn't notice this prior to the initial upgrade to 7.6.  Tried building new thumbnails.  Tried using ½ size raw files as well as the embedded jpeg.  Same issue.  These are on Sony Raw “ARW” files.

I've attached screenshots of one image.  Once with the image editor (which is sharper) and one with just double clicking on the image in Digikam.  I'm not sure how obvious it is in the screenshot but it's obvious on my monitor.  In the double click, it looks like the photos have no point of focus.

Let me know what I can do.  Thank you for your help.