[digiKam-users] Organize messy album

Doru Stoica dorusto at gmail.com
Wed May 11 20:56:08 BST 2022

Hey Steve,

I'm thinking of organizing the folders because they are coming from
photorec recovery and don't have any sense how they are now. I'm pretty
sure that I will have a lot of duplicates also, I hope digikam will help me
out to sort them.The photos are not organized by digikam yet but I intend
to use it and I hope to setted up correctly from the beginning. So maybe it
could be a good idea to organize the folder first and then scan the new
structure with digikam. I would like to move after that the entire photo
gallery on the NAS and control everything remotely. I don't know how to
automate the folders sorting in digikam so I plan to give a try these days
to Rapid Photo Downloader to see how it works. Thanks for your feedback
Steve.

--
Kind regards,
Doru Iulian Stoica