[digiKam-users] Organize messy album

Doru Stoica dorusto at gmail.com
Sat May 7 17:55:12 BST 2022

Hey Steve,

Thank for your reply and for your availability to help me out.

I was looking to do something similar with this procedure
https://youtu.be/UaSyJvBwX_4  The screenshot is how I would like to have
the folders organized and maybe rename the files. Do you leave your folders
how they are and let the magic to be done by digikam? I recover some
pictures now from a disk and the folders does not make any sense. I am
looking forward to delete duplicates files and organized all my media in
proper way. If you can share a best practice how to organize everything
that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!