[digiKam-users] Organize messy album

Steve Franks stevef48 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 16:46:04 BST 2022

There is no need to rearrange your photos, the dates view will
automatically show them in the right place.
It doesn't matter how messy your folders are, you can easily find any photo
in a number of ways:-
 Use date view, if you know when the photo was taken;
 Add keywords (tags) to photos, then you can easily search for a particular
tag;
 Geo-locate photos and then you will be able to find them on the map:
If you need further assistance, please let me know,
Regards
Steve