[digiKam-users] How do you Import from Android phone on Windows?

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:41:48 BST 2022

Hi Peter

I tried the same and the only solution I found is to automatically
synchronize my pictures from Android to a cloud (Google drive for
example) , then use the menu "add pictures" in the import menu and
select the folder of the cloud in your PC.
Once done you can filter the "new added files" (menu in the bottom of
the screen) and proceed with the import. On my side I also set the flag
"marked as downloaded" for the ones I don't want to import (so it will
not appear again as a new one)

hope this can help

regards
Frederic

PS : name of menu may differ from what you can see as I have translated
the french menu I have