[digiKam-users] Changes in the label type Pick or Color are not immediately recognized by filters

Bastian itbastian at quantentunnel.de
Tue Mar 22 20:08:37 GMT 2022

Hi

When I activate a filter for "equal to zero stars" and I assign a star
rating to a image, it immediately vanishes from my view. This enables
easy rating in full screen since after pressing Ctrl+2 digikam presents
me the next image.

I would love that behaviour with the Pick label (and color) too. So then
i would only need to hold down Alt and press 1,2 or 3. No fuss with
Cursor right or delete, just 3 buttons.

Currently the labels Pick and Color are assigned and only after
refreshing the filter, the newly labeled images are removed from the view.

I am on 7.5.0 digikam on 21.10 Kubuntu.
Build date: 16.01.22 05:36 (target: Debian)

Am I missing something or is this actually working as intended. If so,
how are you using the Pick label in your workflow?

Keep up the great work!
Bastian Seehaus