[digiKam-users] how to tag in batch mode

digikam-users.johnny1000 at spamgourmet.com digikam-users.johnny1000 at spamgourmet.com
Tue Mar 15 09:29:20 GMT 2022

Hi Gord,

I tried to find a setting for such behaviour, but I couldn't find any.
It could be there, only I overlooked it, or didn't recognize it being
such functionality.

You could consider the possibility that your installation has become a
bit buggy somehow.
You could create a new user on your system, and make a standard digiKam
installation there, and see if it behaves in the same way.

Just an idea.

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)