[digiKam-users] Find people tags that aren't face regions

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Sat Mar 12 23:28:01 GMT 2022

As far as I know there is no way to do it within DigiKam. However a
while back I had a similar problem and I wrote a python script which
lists pictures with people tags but no tag region, which I think is what
you are asking for, and it also lists pictures with the same person
tagged twice.  Happy to share that if it helps.

Mick