[digiKam-users] migrate settings to a new machine

loup+digikamusers at lo-cal.org loup+digikamusers at lo-cal.org
Wed Mar 9 14:41:38 GMT 2022

Good to know now, but unfortunately my old installation was snap and I
can't change that now.  Noted for future reference.

for the purposes of this discussion, let's pretend that it wasn't a snap
install.  What would I need to do?  Is it different for an appimage vs.
a distribution install (my system is kubuntu).