[digiKam-users] Play Video with VLC

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Mon Jun 27 17:50:15 BST 2022

Hi Henrik,

The vanilla software-repositories for Linux Mint and most Ubuntu-based
distros are sometimes lagging seriously behind official digiKam versions.
Fortunately there are enthusiastic packagers who distribute new versions
quite rapidly via PPA-repos, which you can install. I'm using digiKam
7.7.0 on Mint 20.2 via the http://ppa.launchpad.net/savoury1 repository.

Installed through PPA's is considered ”native”.

best regards,
Sveinn

Þann 27.6.2022 14:13, skrifaði Henrik Hemrin: