[digiKam-users] digikam: symbol lookup error: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgio-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol: g_module_open_full

Olivier Croquette ocroquette at free.fr
Wed Jun 8 06:31:44 BST 2022

On 07/06/2022 22:38, Maik Qualmann wrote:

> Issue is known and will be fixed in digiKam-7.7.0. You can find a
> preview version here:
>

> https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Hi Maik,

OK, thanks.

In general, is it a good idea to build digiKam "natively" on Ubuntu
22.04? I have seen the scripts to build the appimage in the repository,
but I was hoping for a build near to the target system to circumvent
this kind of compatibility issue.

Like mentioned in my first email, the build itself is successful, but
the application does not start unfortunately.

Olivier