[digiKam-users] Organizing Photos Located By Facial Recognition

Tony Schwartz InelUnit at outlook.com
Mon Jul 25 21:43:56 BST 2022

Microsoft Photos does an ok job at grouping faces together that it perceives are the same.  It just lacks the flexibility and other options DIGI has.

Right now I am sorting through a 2 TB hard drive and having Digikam pull out all the faces.   I bet at the end I will have over 2,000 photos.  Out of that 900 will be ones I care about.

Is there a way to ask digicam to sort the photos like Microsoft photo does?  Or with Digi I must simply tag them?