[digiKam-users] Face Recognition Bulk-Ignore Faces

Art Zemon art at zemon.name
Wed Jul 20 14:15:15 BST 2022

I am finally getting around to running face recognition on my photos. Yes,
I'm late to the party but with tens of thousands of photos, it's a chore
that I have been procrastinating on....

So far, I have run the detection pass on 50% of the photos and I have
almost 37,000 Unknown faces. Most of these are kids from sports teams from
decades ago. I don't care (and don't remember) who the little darlings are.
Is there any way to mark all of them Ignored, other than clicking the
Ignore button 37,000 times?

    -- Art Z.

--
My blog: CheerfulCurmudgeon.com
*Wisdom is knowing what to do next. Virtue is doing it. -- David Starr