[digiKam-users] Tag Order

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Mon Jul 18 22:10:28 BST 2022

On Mon, 18 Jul 2022 20:50:38 +0000
"Wayne R. Williams" <waynerwilliams at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, the tags I created are not in alphabetical order
> (screen shot attached).

Actually, they are in alphabetical (ascii) order. You are using '
which comes before a b c...

1. You need to edit your tags and remove the extra characters
2. My personal suggestion is to keep all your tags either as
lowercase or uppercase and not mix them. It will be easier over the
long term and with the sharing and other software.

--
sknahT

vyS