[digiKam-users] filters

digikam-users.johnny1000 at spamgourmet.com digikam-users.johnny1000 at spamgourmet.com
Mon Jul 11 09:00:02 BST 2022

"Légendes" (two tabs up from "Filtres" in your screenshot) -> "Tags"
(the middle tab, between "Description" and "Information") -> The button
below the tags list, between the search text field and the button with
the clock icon on it.

When you hover the mouse over the button, a popup text shows something
like "Already assigned tags"

Is that what you need?

Cheers :o)

Johnny :o)