[digiKam-users] database issue

stefan.lange at quicknet.nl stefan.lange at quicknet.nl
Wed Jul 6 14:31:37 BST 2022

>From a second account on my laptop I removed some duplicate files in the
first account.

After closing the second account, I returned to the first account.

After login, I tried to start Digikam. I responded with:

You have insufficient rights for the Database.

Following rights have not been granted:

ALTER TABLE

Check your database rights and restart Digikam.

I use the SQL-database.

Where to check?

How to solve?

Can removing files trough an other Microsoft account (on the same laptop,
and me being the owner of both) corrupt the database.

Regards,

Stefan Lange