[digiKam-users] repointing new 7.5 upgrade to old 6.0 collection with existing files

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 09:07:34 GMT 2022

Hi,

yes there are more config files for digiKam, but the most important is the
INI based config file digikamrc:

[F] C:/Users/_account_/AppData//Local/digikamrc
[F] C:/Users/_account_/AppData//Local/digikamsystemrc
[F] C:/Users/_account_/AppData//Local/digikamtagsmanagerrc
[F] C:/Users/_account_/AppData//Local/showfotorc

[D] C:/Users/_account_/AppData//Local/digikam/
[D] C:/Users/_account_/AppData/Roaming/digikam/
[D] C:/Users/_account_/AppData/Roaming/showfoto/

Gilles Caulier