[digiKam-users] Rename more pictures

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:27:16 GMT 2022

Hi,

typo : digikamr -> digikamrc : it's an INI based text file to store all
settings of your digiKam session.

Typically, i cannot understand how you can arrive to found these 3 database
files from digiKam advanced rename tool :

file:///C:/Users/..../digikam4.db
file:///C:/Users/..../recognition.db
file:///C:/Users/..../similarity.db

This sounds like a bad manipulation in application GUI.

It's difficult to see if others settings are wrong in your INI file...

Best

Gilles Caulier