[digiKam-users] Rename more pictures

Anna Chiara Malfatti annachiara.malfatti at gruppoindia.it
Wed Jan 26 08:11:29 GMT 2022

Hello everyone,
back to my problem because thanks to one of the last posts I found the
digikamr file. I opened it with a text editor and in the [AdvancedRename
Dialog] section I found a long string containing the pattern for the rename
followed by a file path:
[AdvancedRename Dialog]
Dialog Size=717,450
Last Used Rename
Pattern=TN_Ranipet_##\nfile:///C:/Users/..../digikam4.db\nfile:///C:/Users/..../recognition.db\nfile:///C:/Users/..../similarity.db\n

Similar strings also in the [AdvancedRename Input] section.
I made a copy of digikamr (just in case) and deleted the file paths,
leaving only the pattern (in both sections). From a first test, it seems
that my problem is solved, but I would like to know if I may have caused
other problems before continuing to use the application. (In digikamr there
is still no string with the file path).
Sorry but I'm really bad at this stuff, I'm a simple user!
Thanks for the help
  Anna Chiara