[digiKam-users] how to move collections

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 08:30:13 GMT 2022

thanks all for your feedback, so seems straightforward now , good news

Maik, I have 50 collections because I have 2 collections per year (since
lat 25 years)  , one for the raw and one for the published jpg and I'm
using different backup solutions for each
Now I didn't think about the best strategy, when I start using DK, just
started to create collections per year. What is the best or the most
efficient or more performant ? more smaller collections or less bigger
collections? is there any advice let me know I can think to revise my
strategy

regards

Frederic