[digiKam-users] Local thumbnail database with NAS in 7.5

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 07:02:53 GMT 2022

You don't need to migrate the database. Simply set a local path for the
thumbnail database in the digiKam settings under Database. The thumbnail
database is created on the fly in the specified path. You can also use the
maintenance tool to recreate all the thumbnails immediately or while working
with digiKam on the fly. By changing the database entry back to the name of
MariaDB for thumbnails, you can always use the MariaDB thumbnail database
again.

Maik