[digiKam-users] Metadata sidecar setting

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 08:47:14 GMT 2022

Hi,

Use the contextual help provided by "?" button on the top right of the
setup dialog.
Press this button and click on the desired widget. A contextual popup will
show an helper description like this :

https://i.imgur.com/NgJy2y0.png

This method is available everywhere in digiKam. From the main windows, this
helper option is also available in the Help menu.

Best

Gilles Caulier