[digiKam-users] how to import new pictures from Android

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:54:46 GMT 2022

Just found the path:

mtp:\Galaxy A51 de Frederic\Card\DCIM\Camera (the one I used with
freefilesync to synchronize my smartphone on my PC))

and then I've been able to create a camera as an USB device , but I have
an error when launching the import : "unable to connect to the device
...."  while the same path is working with freefilesync

any ideas ?

FYI: the smartphone is configured to the "transfert pictures" mode

regards