[digiKam-users] why do I rejoin Digikam MailMan list?

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Tue Jan 18 09:57:26 GMT 2022

I agree, I like the mailing list and the fact that we get responses from
the developers on a regular basis. I also think that the mailing list
gets better requests for information than many forums because people
stop and think before posting a question because they know everyone on
the list will see their update.

A forum has to be policed and that takes work which the developers
cannot spend time on, it is also far more open to abuse and spam.

Stuart

--
Website: https://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      https//www.broadstairs.org