[digiKam-users] why do I rejoin Digikam MailMan list?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 08:49:28 GMT 2022

Hi all,

The problem of the forum is the audience.

1/ The forums already exist, so this question is nonsense. One in KDE
infrastructure, one in Pixls.us

2/ Who will respond to the forum ? the users or the developers ? It cannot
be the developers, as we already maintain the mailing list and bugzilla.
Multiplying more and more the communication channels is not humanly
possible.

3/ We cannot leave the digikam-users mailing list.

Voilà...

Best regards
Gilles Caulier