[digiKam-users] image View>Presentation from list and NonTimed Loading

Vladimír Macek vlamacek at seznam.cz
Wed Jan 12 13:28:00 GMT 2022

I'm using DK old (but otherwise perfect, thank you very much for this
sw) 5.5.0 and to move around in the presentation according to the
speaker's needs: in the first slide I click the mouse to stop the timed
projection and then: left mouse = next, right mouse = previous, set
delays do not apply. For my purposes, this is sufficient. For other
requirements it would be better to use one of the dedicated
presentation sw.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

vlamacek