[digiKam-users] image View>Presentation from list and NonTimed Loading

Ty Mayn tyrus.mayn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 05:51:38 GMT 2022

   i have returned to digikam and this list after a 2 year absence. Digikam
remains full of potential and sometimes wanting.
I would like to use the Presentation tool with an advanced feature that I
cannot find. The presentation tool allows preparation of full images and
inclusion of prepared captions and tags.      But I would like the
progression to be controlled by a mouse click like the Preview arrows .
Each image needs variable timing for a speaker to present
extemporaneously.  It seems this would be a useful feature but not to be
found.
      If there is no tool to use Presentation at variable speed loading, is
there a means to use the Preview tool and embed captions and tags in the
Preview Full Screen (cant find those tools either)?

   Regarding the use of a text file List as a source for a Presentation: I
have not been able to find the format for the list ....iassuming it is just
a sequence of filenames?
 Can anyone suggest how to pull a proper text list from the results of a
Selection by a Search ?
   Ty Mayn