[digiKam-users] Select photos while in presentation or slideshow mode

Ricardo Stella stella at rider.edu
Mon Jan 3 01:22:43 GMT 2022

Finally looking at retiring Picasa and looks like DigiKam would be the way
to go. But one feature I used frequently was the ability to select photos
while in slideshow mode. This allows me to view a full screen version of a
photo and select it for further processing (moving, exporting, or even
deleting).

Is there a way to actually do this or would this be a feature request?
Ideally, a preselected key would do this, or the ability to select what
pressing spacebar or mouse button would do?

TIA.

--