[digiKam-users] Move digiKam to another computer

digikam at pegxit.co.za digikam at pegxit.co.za
Sun Feb 27 14:36:34 GMT 2022

Good day

I recently purchased a new notebook and would to transfer my current
DigiKam setup to that note book.  Any guidance would be appreciated!

Currently using MaraiDb installed locally on the notebook, with a
second hard drive installed in the notebook as my photo drive.

I am especially concerned about the file paths on the new machine that
will differ from the current setup.  Well, the root of the DigiKam
albums will change.  All albums etc below that will remain the same

Any guidance would be highly appreciated!

Kind regards and thanks in advance.

Jaco

Jaco Steyn

Centurion, South Africa