[digiKam-users] digikam and facerecognition

KRODER Gerhard gerdst1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 11:57:52 GMT 2022

ah, i see, grouping inside not recognized faces by "similar faces". A
kind of similarity search (which exists already for whole pictures), but
only on found faces. Basic tools for this could be avaliable already,
but adopting migth be some effort. Maybe developers can tell...

Yes, I'd imagine this feature to be a benefit, and vote for this, too.

Cheers, Gerhard.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Gerhard Kroder