[digiKam-users] DK 7.5 and exiv2

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:25:36 GMT 2022

Hi,

digiKam AppImage linux bundle includes all in place. This is true for Exiv2
that rolling release from github 0/27-maintenace branch source code is
embedded.

No need for extra libraries from the host system to run the AppImage bundle.

Note : this is true also for libpgf, libraw, KF5 framework. For next
digiKam 7.6.0, we will also include current Qt5.15.3 LTS source code from
KDE git maintenance repository.

Best

Gilles Caulier