[digiKam-users] Can I Suppress the 'Process is Done' Notification?

Jay jay at speedpost.net
Mon Aug 8 19:12:00 BST 2022

Glen,

I don't see that notification at the bottom of my screen, using Linux Mint 20.3 and digiKam 7.7.0. I wonder if it's your operating system that is posting the notification each time you make a change. My installation does save the notifications, but does not display them unless I click on the Notification applet in the tray and then I see them all.

Jay