[digiKam-users] AVCHD video format, was it ever handled by Digikam?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Mon Aug 8 13:24:04 BST 2022

I recently took a short video using my Panasonic TZ60 and found that
it seems to be in a different format from previous ones.

The actual data is in .cpi and .mts files whereas previous videos
(shot on the same camera) were in .cpi and .avi format.

Could Digikam have converted files to .cpi/.avi from .cpi/.mts and
I've not realised it's converted them?  Or, alternatively, have I
changed some setting in the camera so that it saves in a different
format?

--
Chris Green
ยท