[digiKam-users] How to set custom icons or colors for album list compact view

Thomas sdktda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:02:26 BST 2022

Hi,

I typically have my digikam album list in this compact view using small
icons. See screenshot below.

The list is long and I would love to be able to either define custom
icons for the albums or alternatively at least define custom colors for
the album icons. This way I can make the few albums I am currently
working on stand out in the list. However, I have not been able to find
where this is done. Maybe it is not possible?

If it is not currently possible to do this in the GUI, would it be
feasible to implement? I think it would be as very similar functionality
already exists for People list and Tags list. Would you consider
implementing this?

If this is already implemented, I hope someone will advise on how to do
this.

--
Mvh
Thomas