[digiKam-users] Exit after 30 seconds - problem still not solved

Erich Korn brief at ekmain.de
Sat Aug 6 16:52:38 BST 2022

Hi,

I have created a new user and installed digikam with just 20 pictures. The exit did not happen here during my first test. So apparently it has something to do with the contents of the database.

I have installed XCODE (it took hours to download 12 GB data!). By the way: on your web site is obviously a typing error. The path is not /Application but /Applications.

Please tell me how to proceed here to get this crash backtrace.

Erich Korn