[digiKam-users] Exit after 30 seconds - problem still not solved

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 23:25:06 BST 2022

Unlikely to be the number of images, but it could be that one or more of
them are causing digiKam a problem, either because they have become
corrupt or else there is something about them that digiKam does not
understand.

If you can create a fresh user account and try starting digiKam from
there, that will show if it works on your installed OS at all. Then a
debug log from running it when it has a problem should help to narrow
down the issue.
https://www.digikam.org/contribute/

Andrew