[digiKam-users] How do I TOTALLY REMOVE digiKam and Maria DB and start over?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:27:18 BST 2022

 For digiKam it is sufficient to delete the configuration file:

 C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\digikamrc

 For external MariaDB it is sufficient to delete the digiKam database(s) with
HeidiSQL.

If you have used internal MySQL, simply delete the .mysql.digikam folder in
the folder you specified.

Maik