[digiKam-users] versions of pictures

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:39:36 BST 2022

Which tool do you mean by "applying a metadata model"? The template tool?
Applying a template is not a problem here, a new version is created. Remember,
if you remove the XMP digiKam image history metadata, a new version will no
longer be recognized.

Rating or tags cannot be applied in BQM at the moment, we already have a bug
report wish.

Maik