[digiKam-users] versions of pictures

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 08:39:50 BST 2022

Hi Maik

I was using the "applying a metadata model" tool from the BQM in a
workflow amongst other tools like watermark, resize,  and the image
version generated with such BQM workflow were not visible in the version
sidebar.
When removing the "applying a metadata model" tool from the workklow ,
the image version generated is now visible

by the way rating or tag is not availble in the BQM, no?

Regards
Frederic