[digiKam-users] advanced search criteria problem

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 08:46:06 BST 2022

Hi Maik

thanks for your answer
in the result I have some pictures tagged with "red flag", and some
other tagged with "back color" or "white color". That's why  I excluded
"red flag" and ad "no color" in the advanced search
below different scenarios

  * criteria in advanced search: exclude "red flag" and no criteria for
    color (as you mentioned):
      o result is ok, but I have to select "no color" in the right side
        filter to get the expected result
  * criteria in advanced search: exclude "red flag" and set "no color"
    criteria:
      o result is inconsistent : some pictures with "red flag" or "black
        color" are displayed. I have to exclude "red flag" and select
        "no color" in the right side filter to get the expected result
  * criteria in advanced search: "no color" criteria:
      o result is ok, but I have to exclude "red flag" in the right side
        filter to get the expected result

thanks
frederic