[digiKam-users] How to move text from Comment to Caption

Flavio Borgna fborgna at libero.it
Thu Sep 9 18:04:29 BST 2021

Hi,
I am new to digiKam and I already love this great software.
I imported a few thousand photos that were managed with extensis (which
I abandoned in favor of digikam).
The text, enbedded in the exif data of the photos, which was previously
under the heading "Caption" after having imported the photos in digiKam
is in the heading "Comments".
Is there a way to massively move the text of all photos from the
"Comment" field to the "Caption" field?
This because I want to use the field "Comment" for other pourposes.
Many thanks
Flavio