[digiKam-users] upgrade 7.1 -> 7.3 - don't download face engine

Cesar Inacio Martins cesar.inacio.martins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:54:08 BST 2021

Hi,
Thanks all.
I will try to figure out what happened here.
After disable IPV6 on my windows the download has started, but very very
slow and stuck in 11%. After 40min I give up.
Trying again today, still stuck in 0% ....

However, there is an alternative place where I can download this pack to
install it manually?
I want to force a different mirror on kde.org,