[digiKam-users] Need help connecting to an existing SQL DB

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 06:59:03 BST 2021

Different OS systems, as long as the mountpath of the images collection is
identical, is easily possible. However, if the mount path is e.g. "/mnt/
pictures" on one computer and "C:\pictures" or "\\SERVER\pictures" on the
other, it is currently not possible without manual changes to an entry in the
DB.

Maik