[digiKam-users] Need help connecting to an existing SQL DB

Fred Wilhelm siliconfalcon at live.com
Thu Oct 21 18:57:20 BST 2021

Hi all,

Am I doing something wrong? I have been asking this question for months now with no response. I’ve asked in tech forums and Reddit groups supposedly dedicated to Digikam. No responses.
If my question is too stoopid, please tell me I am a moron but please tell me why. I simply can’t find the answer to this anywhere.

Fred