[digiKam-users] Big Problems with Digikam 7.x with MacOS Big Sur

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:31:21 BST 2021

Hi,

This kind of dysfunction can be relevant of the new relocatable bundle for
MacOS. I suspect a missing dylib not included while packaging.

Please report this problem in digiKam bugzilla with all details listed
previously. I will investigate later before the next 7.4.0 release.

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier