[digiKam-users] Using Exiftool with DigiKam

aslamK 4slam at mythicflow.com
Tue Oct 5 00:40:01 BST 2021

In Ubuntu 20.04, I use the digiKam 7.3 AppImage. Is ExifTool included in
the AppImage?

When running the AppImage, Configuration GUI > Metadata > ExifTool tab
shows the Find button and the download link. I can locate and select the
'exiftool' executable using the Find button but nothing changes on the
ExifTool tab.

-aslamK