[digiKam-users] Database Configuration - Type SQLite only

Patrick Refondini patrick.refondini at pobox.com
Mon Nov 8 07:08:58 GMT 2021

Snap package was the problem!

I tested successfully the native package with:

sudo apt-get install digikam

It provides the MySQL / MariaDB support but the DigiKam version was
quite old Version: 5.6 with Ubuntu 18.04

Finally I installed your latest .appimage and I have a nice
7.3 running perfectly with MariaDB connection working fine.

Thanks a lot,
Patrick