[digiKam-users] Performance for facees db

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri May 14 13:58:27 BST 2021

No problem to interrupt. Press the button on the progress manager (bottom
right side of main gui). It will shutdown the face workflow safety and
close the database.

You can close digiKam no. At the next session, restart the face workflow as
the previous stage, it will continue as well...

Best

Gilles Caulier